Grace College of Divinity has announced its Fall 2017 Semester to be held in cooperation with Grace Church at the Southern Pines Campus. Grace College of Divinity is a school fully accredited with the Association of Biblical Higher Education, which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
EASY 3 STEP REGISTRATION
Application to Grace College of Divinity
- Go to www.gcd.edu
- Click on “Becoming a Student”
- Under “Application Process” – Click on “Application” (Application fee of $50 is required, click “pay the application fee”)
Undergraduate Application Requirements
- Official High School Transcript or College Transcript
- Pastoral letter of reference (Click on link for required form & instructions )
- Written essay of 1-2 pages on conversion experience
Step 2 – After Acceptance AFTER ACCEPTANCE Grace College of Divinity will issue a letter of acceptance by the Admissions office upon receipt of all required documents, application and following evaluation. You will be issued directions on registration for the classes at that time.