We consider each person to be created in the image of God. We believe those with special needs are a special blessing from God and should be cherished as God created them. Our mission is to support families with their needs by providing accommodations for needs through our Special Blessing program.
We provide several different environments to help aid families. We ask families to fill out a Family Info sheet at the Family Relations Desk, so the appropriate accommodations can be made. Here are the environments we provide.
1. Inclusion with Peer Buddies during 11:45AM at Southern Pines Campus.
2. Inclusion Bins during all services for campuses.
3. Quiet Room at Southern Pines Campus
Special Blessings Planned Visit
Helpful Resource Organizations
- Care Ministries — Christian resource for those who are blind or deaf: www.careministries.orq
- CLC Network: www.clcnetwork.orq
- Joni & Friends — Christian disability ministry: www.ioniandfriends.org
- Christian Church Foundation for the Handicapped: www.ccfh.org
- Friendship Ministries: www.friendship.org
- Future Horizons, Inc. www.futurehorizons-autism.com
- Key Ministry Foundation: www.keyministrv.orq
- Lifeway books and Materials: www.lifeway.com/specialneeds
- Lift Disability Network: www.liftdisabilitynetwork.org
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities: www.nichcy.orq
- Nathaniel’s Hope: www.nathanielshope.org
- Presbyterian Health Education and Welfare Association: wvvw.pcusa.org/phewa
- Special Child: www.specialchild.com
- Special Touch Ministry: www.specialtouch.org
- Woodbine House: www.woodbinehouse.com
Supplies & Equipment: